Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm backkkkk



So there has been absolutely no activity on this blog for a very long time. I'm considering renaming (it'd still be the same address) and rethinking some goals that I have. I'm getting back into running after a long bout of laziness. I'm planning on running the OBX Half- Marathon in November with a few other races between now and then.

I'm starting to like being at Myrtle, it isn't my most favorite beach town, a little too commercial and touristy but I am at the beach and can go surfing enjoy a laid back lifestyle and enjoy being in the South. I do miss being in Baltimore especially with football season coming up but, who know what the future holds. For now I'm happy with my new part time job at a really nice restaurant, going to the beach and being close to my friends. Oh and getting Waffle House.

No comments:

Post a Comment