Saturday, January 19, 2013

No One Knows Who We Are

So, lets just go ahead and say it. This is awkward. It's been several years since I've wrote anything in general and honestly forgot that I had this blog up and going. From looking at the stats I'd say that a lot of people stumble on here by mistake (are probably mesmerized by my amazing grasp of literary technique) and hopefully go away not thinking I'm retarded. On the positive side of things I guess when I was thinking of a name my marketing skills somehow appeared, making this somehow a "stumble upon" page. Not too much crazy going on as of now. In comparison to where I was and how things are going now...100% different. Living in Charleston, SC now, going to nursing school have fulfilled a few dreams for me. Everyday I'm so amazed that I live in a place where last year was the #1 tourist destination in the USA...must have something going for it. Must be the Shrimp and Grits :) Anywho, back to studying. Which, has become sort of a thing I actually look forward to. Go ahead and call me a super nerd. I'm proud. It's a scary thing going back to school after you've finished undergrad. I honestly ( and to my professors chagrin) don't remember studying this much in college. Perhaps it came easier or, maybe I did study I was just so busy with swimming, Chi O, school work and Wingate life in general I don't remember. I'm so excited for all the amazing things that have been happening to me, it really goes to show, if you believe in something...and work your behind off for it, you can do anything you want. Now, like I said back to the books. But before that happens, I'll leave you with some sweet tunes to tickle your ear drums with. I've been enjoying EDM a lot these days. Especially when the artists are able to bring in different elements of music into their songs. I am by no means a house head, nor do I want to be because by doing so you eliminate so many genres of music and by limiting yourself, how can you really appreciate anything? And so, here's Kaskade and Swanky Tunes feat. Lights! Thank you SPCBK.com Check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment