Monday, March 2, 2009

Montag, lundi, lunes, hwal, Monday


So another Monday came and went, not too much going on. I experienced the completely laziness of either all of the teachers ar my school or the administration. Basically think of two rooms side by side separated by a wall. Now to get to one room you must walk out of the one your are in, walk into the hallway, make a left and then turn left again into the next room. It takes about ten seconds to do this. However, due to inconvenience a door is being crafted from a hole in the wall of the one room to the next, because God forbid we get a little exercise!

That is my Monday story of ridiculousness.

2 comments:

  1. I was told that I needed to order a printer for my office despite the fact that the shared one is 5 steps from my office.

    ReplyDelete