Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh eff...


The amount of times I hear the f-bomb dropped on a daily basis makes me feel like I work in a inner city school. I hardly curse, for me to hear that word and other words associated, makes me feel very angry and uncomfortable...but it's also kind of funny. It's funny because I know the Korean equivilant and sometimes will tell them what the f-bomb means. Their faces get read and they get very embarrassed and apologetic right away. The other thing is imagining what their parents would do if they heard them.

It's kind of refreshing in a twisted way. The naivete of the kids here on certain subjects is nice to have.

I have more but I'm going to eat dinner first. I think I'll post our Seoul trip in Ten pin, then just do a link on here if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment